Guidance provides advice on how to meet the Rules and to stay safe.
Courts must be booked in advance: click here to view availability and to book your court.
BLTC is a members only club
Court Booking. (A step to step guide on how to book a court has been emailed to all members)
- Courts can be booked on the Bicester Tennis Club ClubSpark website (https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/BicesterLTC/Booking).
- You will need to login (with your registered e-mail address and password) to make a booking.
Click ‘Forgotten Your Password’ and change password if you cannot remember it.
- You may book 14 days in advance. A booking is set for 1 hour.
- Full adult members can make make 4 bookings in any 7-day period. Other membership types may have lower limits. (The booking system will stop you breaching these limits).
- Please remember to cancel any bookings that you cannot attend.
- Members only.
- The usual rules apply to Junior Members.
- Access to the courts is constrained by padlocks on the court gate. Members can purchase a key for access... please contact the club email to arrange this.
- Use hand sanitizer to clean your hands before and after you need to handle the locks.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before leaving home and when you return home.
- Take hand sanitizer (or wipes) with you.
- Take all your own equipment (try to avoid sharing equipment such as rackets, grips, hats and towels).
- Only take the minimum amount of equipment with you that you need to play.
- Clean and wipe down your equipment, including rackets and water bottles before and after use.
- Bring a full water bottle, and do not share food or drink with others.
- We advise you to bring your own tennis balls that are clearly marked (e.g. with your initials).
- Ensure you take all your belongings with you at the end of the session and do not leave anything on court.
Maintain Social Distancing.
- Stay at least two metres away from other players at all times (including during play, when taking breaks and before and after play). Pay particular attention when entering and exiting the courts.
- Do not make physical contact with other players (such as shaking hands or high five)
- Stay on your side of court and avoid changing ends or agree to change ends at opposite sides of the net.
- Avoid chasing the ball down to another court if other players are using it.
Equipment and Facilities.
- Use your own clearly marked tennis balls.
- Avoid picking up tennis balls that are not yours – allow player to come and retrieve ball safely.
- Avoid using other equipment such as courtside benches, net handles.
- Nets will have been set at the right height and checked from time to time.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, do so into a tissue or upper sleeve.
- Avoid touching your face.
- If you are showing any COVID-19 symptoms, do not attend and cancel your booking.